Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Miss Impatience

Ok Miss Impatience here. Previous blog...mistakes. I have not learned to edit
my postings yet, and I accidentally hit POST when I was trying to edit. I
noticed a word 'fell' which was supposed to be 'tell', and twenty-two was
supposed to include 'million' which makes a significant difference. I actually
catch mistakes when I read books etc, so I hate this, but I am impatient.

So, I do not think anyone is paying much attention to this project anyway,
and the blog is new, unrefined like me, hence, I jokingly call this Project
Mitzi because I am evolving, like a caterpillar into a butterfly. And my RR
project to bring about positive change and a better quality of life for rail-
roaders is new. I am developing ideas along with my computer skills.

Right now I am going to ride my mountain bike which I bought Saturday
to help develop my personal 'better quality of life'. I can hear CMS calling
me to work on my bicycle rather than my motorcycle, and maybe I can keep
better tone in my leg muscles. I also notice exercise keeps me happier and
healthier in other ways. Besides a young conductor told me about a friend
who is old (53), and since I am 54, I gotta keep ahead of the pack.
I never planned to be an old railroader all the younger guys couldn't
wait to see retire.

Mitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment